The Rain Where I Walked In..


The rain where I walked in…

Just like a perfect match for a soulmate
Between me and my heart’s wounds.

Life…

Never let me walk through this dark void again..
I have had enough of this!
Then why do you still reflect him in my mind’s mirrors,
For someone who I hate so much?

Maybe, just maybe…

Because of you…
The wound reopened..
For once in my life

I have never experienced this kind of pain before,

You assured me everything will be okay,
But that was nothing but such fictious catchphrase of yours.

Don’t lie to me.

Because I had enough walking in the rain of plagues.
Don’t remember me,
Because I know you’ll forget me sooner or later.
So please…
Run away from my life,
Run away from me,
Don’t show yourself to me anymore.
Never break the locks of my heart,
Which takes care the amount of sadness you’ve caused to me.

Just go away as far as you can from my monochrome vision…