Life = Shit

                       Sometimes life is extremely difficult...its so difficult that it stresses me up like crazy until my whole heart can collapse and drop down to my guts. )': It seriously hurts.
 
                       Have you ever feel like when you know you already have a girlfriend/boyfriend and you like someone else too but you know you already have someone else? Well I do...and she is even my girlfriends friend ( Epic -.-" ). I don't know whether it's stupid or not. Hmm, well I know I can't be with her because I have someone to take care. Even she said that when I confessed to her.

                      Well, I gtg now...I just wanna sleep it off. Bye </3

                                                                                                                                                              - marc