Understanding is most of the times....hard.

                   Understanding someone's feelings is hard, because most people don't open up their selves. Hmm....but when they open up to others, as in the person they love, that person they love is just too....how do I say? Urmm, stupid or stubborn. 


                   To me, these people are idiots...when we don't open up to them, they will tell us " Hey, you should not keep things in you, you can tell me anything...just be open. Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. " And when we decide to open up to them they just keep saying " I'm sorry but I can't accept that. " or " Please, I don't like that. " or they will either laugh at you or say something bad about you. 


                   I understand when someone has a boyfriend or girlfriend but their partners sometimes ignore them, they think that their partners don't want them anymore. They'll try to find someone else. When they do, they are as happy as they used to be and don't bother about their other partner. Then suddenly, after a few days, their REAL partners comes to them and says " Hey, Im sorry I ignored you...I was too busy. Can you forgive me? " and they realise that they were just busy. So they tell their so called Backup Plan that their partner was just to busy and it was all a misunderstanding. They expect you to tell them that it's okay and you should go and continue your life with them. One thing they don't UNDERSTAND is that, we are hurt. 


                   So next time, just think before you do something to hurt us. We are humans and we all have feelings.